Manufacturing Operator - Contractor - 7522 ME
Manufacturing Operator - Contractor
Discovery Solutions is seeking job seekers for a contract position with one of our customers, Lilly, a leading pharmaceutical company headquartered in Indianapolis, IN.
LOCATION: Winslow, ME 04901
The Manufacturing Operator will support the manufacturing processes relative to the department/area in which they are assigned. Operate manufacturing equipment based on the established written procedures and work rules. Responsible for product quality and safety on the assigned line and for achieving production standards in both quantity and quality. Understand and follow cGMP and safety guidelines as required. Follow all safety policies and procedures. Perform light cleaning in order to maintain clean operating environment. Write maintenance summaries of assembly and workstation areas as needed. Execute quality checks in accordance to department/area requirements and document findings. Stocking, sweeping, mopping, and trash removal may be included.
Safety Protection Worn
Safety Glasses, Tyvec Suits, Nitrile Gloves
Primary Position Responsibilities
1. Understands and practices good aseptic technique and biosecurity measures.
2. Perform routine, repetitive tasks with moderate to limited degree of supervision.
3. Performs duties according to established SOP's, production records and company safety procedures
4. Concurrently completes documentation and follows established protocols. Recording values, and processes complete recording of data
5. Clean up and Preparation work includes, but is not limited to, the following: Washing, wrapping and sterilizing of glassware and laboratory equipment; Loading/unloading autoclaves; Washing ceilings, walls, floors, furniture, fixtures and equipment 6. Virus production, including assistance with room and equipment preparation, setup, inoculation, harvest, antigen processing, filling and clean up.
7. Bacteriology - assists in preparation of media and growth, harvest, processing, and inactivation of antigen.
SHIFT: Monday-Friday 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM
0-3 years of experience
Speed and accuracy of fine hand manipulation and good eye-hand coordination required.
Must possess proven math skills
Oral and written communication skills.
Must be an effective member of a team
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent